If you have a question about our services or design in general, please fill out the form on the contact page. We will add your question and provide an answer here.
Q: How important is search engine optimization?
A: SEO is a basic marketing tool that everyone should use regardless of size.
Please see our article "Search Engine Optimization for Small Business Owners".
Q: How long will it take to get my project completed?
A: All design services are completed in the order they are received, which includes having the design packet, all materials and the deposit to us. In general, you can expect to have your project completed within 10 days. Naturally the volume of orders we have to complete will affect this time, but we will always strive to complete it as fast as we can. We will keep you updated continually as your project progresses, so we won't leave you wondering.
Q: How much do you charge for .....?
A: Some of our most common design services have a price listed on the services page. If you do not see a price listed, it is because it varies on the amount of work involved. In these cases, we need more details in order to give you a quote. After you have filled out the order form and then the design packet, we will quote you an exact price for your individual project.
Q: How will this all work, after I have filled out the order form on your website?
A: After your order form is received, the process will include the following steps:
- Initial contact by phone or email.
- Your design packet will be emailed.
- You complete the design packet.
- You will receive a quote for your project.
- A 50% deposit is required to start your project.
- All materials to be used in your project are submitted.
- Project is completed by Graphics Gurl, along with regular updates to you.
- Project is presented to you for approval.
- Changes, if any, are completed. If any changes have been made, project is again presented for your approval.
- Final payment is made.
- Project is delivered to you.